If you’re having a hard time locating your device ID on your Android phone, this post will help you out.
If you’re looking for the device ID on an Android phone, start by going to Settings. Scroll down to About Phone and tap it. On the new screen, you’ll see a list of information about your device, including the Android version and build number. Near the bottom of this list is a line that reads “Android ID.” This is the device ID.
The device ID is a unique numerical identifier for your phone. It is used to identify your phone and give you access to Google Play.
There are many reasons why one may want to know phone Device ID. Some of them include:
- Using it as a game token for your favorite Game Center or Google play signed in game by connecting your device ID with the game account.
- Use it as a profile ID on some forums or social apps (as like Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Use it to personalize your device so that you can easily identify yours from someone else’s.
- Find it useful if you lost your device and want to track it down or know who is using it now
- Is your Device stolen? You can report it to the authority with the help of Device ID number which is unique to every device.
Knowing the Device ID of your phone is extremely important for security-related reasons and also for managing your devices. With the help of this ID you can keep your device’s data safe and secure at a time when security hacks are rampant and phones are getting stolen more often.